Careers with PlanEnergy
At PlanEnergy you will find a culture where you are encouraged to thrive in an organisation where people come first. We nurture and encourage our employees to work towards our shared company vision and goals for a low carbon future.
PlanEnergy is leading the transition to a low carbon future locally and internationally by delivering expert services in sustainable energy.
The PlanEnergy vision is local, low carbon energy independence for all.
Why work at PlanEnergy?
• Competitive Salary
• An Equal Opportunity employer that recognises the benefits of diversity in the workplace
• A learning organisation with a growth mindset that encourages career and personal development
• 20 day’s annual leave
• Flexible working hours to facilitate work-life balance
• Remote working options
• Pension scheme and Bonus scheme (following probation)
• Professional membership financial support
• Cycle to Work scheme
If you are a third level graduate interested in developing your career at PlanEnergy please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
PlanEnergy – Sligo
t: +353 71 930 0025
PlanEnergy – Dublin
Shankill Business Centre
t: +353 1 524 2097
PlanEnergy – Belfast
55-59 Adelaide Street
t: +44 28 9072 6116